Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL to launch on October 9 in New York: Report

Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL to launch on October 9 in New York: Report. 



Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL may debut on October 9 at a media event in New York City. The handsets are expected to feature extra-large displays with notch Google’s next Pixel launch is scheduled to take place on October 9, according to Bloomberg. In a report today about Apple’s upcoming 2018 iPhone models, the publication cited that Google is planning for a media event for the upcoming Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL launch on October 9. While previous Google hardware events took place in San Francisco, this time around the company will host the Pixel launch event in New York City, as per the report.



Besides the launch date, the Bloomberg report does not cite any details regarding the Pixel 3 series specifications. However, previous reports suggested that the third-generation Google devices will feature extra-large displays. The bigger variant, Pixel 3 XL is rumoured to feature a tall 6.7-inch display. Apparently, Google is said to add a notch above the screen of the new Pixel smartphone. Pixel 3 XL is tipped to carry a single 12.2MP rear camera module similar to its previous iteration, Pixel 2 XL. The phone could run Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Google Pixel 3 XL is said to pack dual lens up front. The new Android 9 Pie is expected to ship with the new Pixel smartphone this fall. The handset may carry a 3,430mAh battery and support wireless charging.


As for the base model, Pixel 3, the handset is tipped to carry similar specifications as the bigger variant. The phone is said to feature a single camera lens on the rear side and dual camera lenses up front. It will likely be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC paired 4GB RAM/64GB storage. The Pixel 3 is rumoured to feature a display with 2960 x 1440 pixel resolution and a big notch on top. Reports suggest that the upcoming Google Pixel 3 will start from $649 (around Rs 45,459).

Details Source :- GOOGLE
For More Such News Kindly Visit :- AP's Blog



Comments

  1. Nice! I love your announcement. I can’t wait for it to come out. Defitnely an exciting thing I have to look froward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had any other phone aside from an iPhone (and a Razr). I don't think I could ever use another one either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information m.sure a great product..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is a big Pixl fan. I am an iphone fan. He is trying to sway me to buy this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is a big Pixl fan. I am an iphone fan. He is trying to sway me to buy this one :-)

    Devyani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though I am not a fan of it but I like trying new gadgets. U can call me gadget freak. I will just wait for its release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duel camera lenses up front is an awesome perk for all those selfies we like to take

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow amazing and perfect spesification
    https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9V/

    https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9O/

    https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9I/

    https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9t/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love great gadgets so the roll-out indeed fascinates me. I'm certain many are on this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having the extra large display will be valuable and appeal to a wide audience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fantastic product. I bet it will do well when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This looks super cool, I'm interested in seeing their ad campaigns. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a great phone. We are always seeing their ads, but we are iPhone gals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m so excited! Will have to go check this out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a Pixel 2 and am obsessed with it. Best purchase I ever made. I am very curious if this model will improve upon that great momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting! I've been looking into a new phone for months! This sounds like it will be a good buy.

    - Dana Brillante-Peller

    ReplyDelete
  17. My son is looking to get his first phone. I'm thinking I might get him one for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment