Nokia 7 Plus will become the First phone to have android 9 Pie in September :-
While the Nokia event in New Delhi on Tuesday was all about the new Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 5.1 Plus, HMD took some time to talk about the company's focus on delivering a pure Android experience for all its devices. To that end, the company also announced that the Nokia 7 Plus that was launched earlier this year will be the first to get Google's next major software version, Android 9 Pie. Notably, the Nokia 7 Plus will also be the first Snapdragon 660-powered device to get the update.
The Nokia 7 Plus was among the seven devices to be included in the Android beta program. The device received the Beta 4 build earlier this month and a stable Android 9 Pie version is now just around the corner. This once again shows HMD's commitment to providing the latest and best of Android to its Nokia devices. Following the Nokia 7 Plus, we can expect to see Android 9 Pie roll out to the Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 6.1 before the end of the year. In fact, most Nokia phones will be upgradable to the latest Android version in the coming months.
At the event, HMD also announced a new update for the Nokia Camera app which brings a number of new improvements and features. The update, which weighs around 246MB, brings a new carousel UI, Google Lens and Google Motion integration. Google Lens allows you to point the camera at an object or scene and bring up relevant information on that while Google Motion will create a short GIF-like video of what you capture, similar to Apple's Live Photos.
Details Source :- GOOGLE
For More Such News Kindly Visit :- Ap's Blog
While the Nokia event in New Delhi on Tuesday was all about the new Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 5.1 Plus, HMD took some time to talk about the company's focus on delivering a pure Android experience for all its devices. To that end, the company also announced that the Nokia 7 Plus that was launched earlier this year will be the first to get Google's next major software version, Android 9 Pie. Notably, the Nokia 7 Plus will also be the first Snapdragon 660-powered device to get the update.
HMD chief Juho Sarvikas did not provide an exact date when the Nokia 7 Plus will receive Android 9 Pie, but he did confirm that it will happen sometime in September. The Nokia 7 Plus has been one of the best-reviewed Nokia phones this year, lauded for its terrific build quality and design, powerful performance thanks to a very capable Snapdragon 660 performance and stock Android Oreo as part of the Android One program, among other things.
http://fkrt.it/2aHPmlNNNN
The Nokia 7 Plus was among the seven devices to be included in the Android beta program. The device received the Beta 4 build earlier this month and a stable Android 9 Pie version is now just around the corner. This once again shows HMD's commitment to providing the latest and best of Android to its Nokia devices. Following the Nokia 7 Plus, we can expect to see Android 9 Pie roll out to the Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 6.1 before the end of the year. In fact, most Nokia phones will be upgradable to the latest Android version in the coming months.
Details Source :- GOOGLE
For More Such News Kindly Visit :- Ap's Blog


thanks for your information... please visit back https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9V
ReplyDeletehttps://wp.me/p9LiDE-9O
https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9I
https://wp.me/p9LiDE-9t
I love it that Nokia were one of the latest brands to get into the smartphone world and they are moving so fast!This will be one hell of a device I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteNokia was always great. I am just waiting for this one to get in market. I want it bad.
ReplyDeleteVery informative, thank you!
ReplyDeleteVery informative for the Technology and Cellphone lover's.
ReplyDeleteThank You.
My first phone ever was Nokia 3210. And I think it's very user friendly and sturdy. I dropped it a lot of times and it was still working. With the clash of smartphones nowadays, I hope Nokia gets to top the bill again with this new release.
ReplyDeleteMy first phone I ever had was a Nokia, but I must admit that now I am more in the realm of an iPhone! :)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like it's going to be a great phone. I personally stick to Apple, but my husband likes Android.
ReplyDeleteI love Android. I do not like Nokia. I guess I am waiting.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a phone thawill make a lot of folks very excited to have. The camera feature sounds really great
ReplyDeleteWow, I love how the Nokia Camera app has few of enchance features there which is so great. I can use this and leave my bulky cameara at home when I travel.
ReplyDeleteGoogle Lens and Google motion sound amazing! I love that you can search/learn more information about something just by pointing the camera at something. Lucky for me, I can upgrade now. I might have to go for the Nokia 7 to try out the cool capabilities!
ReplyDeleteI just got a new phone, but I wish I would've heard about this one!
ReplyDeleteI do need a new phone. This one does look perfect. And it has some amazing features.
ReplyDeleteI'm not in the market for a new phone at the moment but it sounds like the functionalities of the latest Nokia will be on point. The camera capabilities sound absolutely excellent. I will need to keep Nokia in mind when I am in the market for a new phone.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Nokia really is back in the game! This phone looks great!
ReplyDeleteAndroid 9? Wasn't aware there was no update coming soon.
ReplyDeleteWow my first phone was a Nokia! Nowadays I am totally an iPhone fan because it works well with my work.This Nokia def sounds like it has some great functionalities coming with it
ReplyDeleteI am not a techie person but i always believe that Nokia is one of the sturdiest phones ever. I've had NOkia phones before and until now, they are all in good condition.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI;m afraid to use another brand because I was disappointed twice. I But this sounds promising.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool post! This is so interesting, it seems like an amazing phone. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletePie is going to have a lot of great applications. I sure would love to get my hands on one!
ReplyDeleteI just love Nokia phones. Thanks for all the interesting info you have provided
ReplyDeleteWow its been awhile that Nokia released a new phone. This is exciting!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Nokia has done some great improvements on their phone. I used to have a Nokia smartphone a few years ago and I really loved the way it used to take photos.
ReplyDeleteI hope Nokia delivers on this one. It's been a long time since the last time they dominated the market.
ReplyDeleteMy very first phone was a Nokia (one of the old indestructible brick phones). I haven't used their product since but this phone looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteNokia was the strongest phone, back in the day! It wouldn't surprise me if they became so again!
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to get to review new technology and something as needed as an intelligent phone. Nokia was used to be a leader remember them of so many years ago.
ReplyDeletethanks for this post, I forgot all about Nokia. But i'm sure its not as strong at the classic old Nokia bricks I had in high school =]
ReplyDeleteKaramel_KC
http://www.karamelsessence.com
I can use this phone
ReplyDeleteI did not even know they were releasing a new android! i guess it is always cool to be ahead of the game and have the new tech before everyone else!
ReplyDeleteI have Samsung for a long time and I thought I will stay with that brand forever but that NOKIA looks really interedting
ReplyDeleteI find Nokia as one of the sturdiest phones next to Motorola. I hope this new unit will bring back the old glorious days of Nokia when it reigns communication
ReplyDeleteI have not been a fan of Nokia since I had a flip phone many years ago. I might have to go back to them.
ReplyDeleteI am a complet apple fan but my first ever phone was a Nokia 3310. Good ol times.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool that Android is using them for a test run on their new software. I just switched over the Iphone a few years ago and I am happy with it. But cool for the Nokia users.
ReplyDeleteI have not really kept up with Nokia very much but this looks so great! I love how updated it is.
ReplyDeleteMy first phone was a Nokia. It's awesome that they are upgrading so much. I am not adverse to checking them out!
ReplyDeleteRefreshing to hear about another device rather than iphone and samsung!
ReplyDeleteIt feels good to see Nokia get back in action in the scheme of things!
ReplyDeleteI tried to switch to Nokia but I took the phone back in a week. I did the same with Android. It's nice to see them making improvements but it's so hard to switch when everything you use is Apple.
ReplyDeleteI love apple but this interesting. I would need more information and have to be really convinced to switch to a new phone. It is hard to learn the new gadgets.
ReplyDeleteOoh, this phone looks nice. I am in the market for a new phone very soon, but I don't want to get an Apple device. This might be the right choice for me!
ReplyDeleteI switched back to an iPhone after having an android for a while last year. Just not the same...
ReplyDeleteThis is very cool! I use an iPhone but I'm always interested in seeing where smartphone technology goes on all fronts :)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a great phone, but I doubt I would ever change my iPhone.
ReplyDeleteWe used to have a Nokia back in the day. Love their improvements, but we are still iPhone Gals.
ReplyDeleteNice! I love seeing the different style of phones that use different software!
ReplyDeleteThese posts are so helpful when making a decision about a phone purchase. I'm not "techy" at all, but like to do my research before buying.
ReplyDeleteNice post, very informative and it looks like a good come back for Nokia. I am sure all phone lovers would love to know about it.
ReplyDeleteNokia has always been a trusted brand, and I'm excited to hear that it'll be the first phone to have it soon. Hope there will be more details on this as the date approaches.
ReplyDelete- Dana Brillante-Peller
While I try to keep up on what’s going on in the tech world, I have been so far removed from Android and Windows’ products that it’s hard to get excited about any of it. We tried sooo many varieties of Android phones as a family and they most of them had more advanced features, they never performed as they were supposed to. After nearly 10 years of moving from Nokia to LG to Samsung to Motorola, we finally made the switch to Apple products. We haven’t looked back. Every now and again, new features catch our eyes on commercials, but then we remember how poorly our old products worked and we are happy NOT to go back. Thanks for the update though.
ReplyDeleteGreat review.
ReplyDeleteI grew up using Android phones, switched to an iPhone at some point and never looked back. This is a great review and if I ever need a new phone I would definitely consider getting it!
ReplyDeletemy very first phone was a nokia. glad they're back in the game!
ReplyDeleteWow, I had no idea! I'm very curious about where Nokia is going...
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a great phone. I haven’t ever used a Nokia but maybe I need to check this out!
ReplyDeleteFirst time to hear about it but it sounds really a cool phone and still want to know more about this new Nokia phone, I will check this out.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even realize Nokia was still around! Good to know they are keeping up!
ReplyDeleteSounds like I may have to go shopping for another phone. It is so cool and Nokia is one of the best out there.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a wonderful phone for the Android User! Thanks for sharing about it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a very interesting and very informative post. I am so intrigue about this phone but it sounds like a really good phone to have.
ReplyDeleteSo many decision with all the new phones out. It’ll be interesting to see the new upgrade with this one.
ReplyDeleteI am using Moto g but thinking of switching to Nokia now.
ReplyDeleteVery informative post. I might switch to Android with my next phone, they seem to be better these days.
ReplyDeleteMy very first phone was a Nokia, but now I’m an iPhone girl. But this phone sounds really nice. I’ll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteMy first phone was a Nokia as was most of the commenters on your post too by the looks of it! They are a good brand. The phones are practical and have come a long way regards to appearance!
ReplyDeleteThis Nokia 7 looks like an awesome phone, I bet you could get some great pics on it, I will have to check it out!
ReplyDelete~xo Sheree
poshclassymom.com
That's cool that Android is using them for a test run on their new software. I think time has come when I need to switch back to android.
ReplyDeleteSeems like google is missing an opportunity for the Pixel 3 to hold this honor
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously in the market for a new phone and this one sounds quite promising. I'll have to keep Nokia in mind next year!
ReplyDeleteI've always and will always be an Apple gal but this looks really good. My first phone was a Nokia and boy, was that phone durable.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this looks like it's going to be such a great phone! I love trying out new cellular technology, so I may just have to buy this and give it a go!
ReplyDeleteBefore smartphones came along, Nokia was our brand of choice when it comes to cellular phones. I'm excited to see that Nokia is making waves again!
ReplyDeleteDidn’t realize Nokia was so popular as a phone still. It’ll be even better now bubbling the first ones to have the new upgrade.
ReplyDeleteThis is great news for Nokia. I used to have a Nokia phone a few years ago which was great, especially the camera.
ReplyDeletedid not know Nokia is making is way back! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteThank you for telling us about how good Nokia phones are today with all their advanced technology.
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at how quickly technology advances. It's so common that we don't have to use our tablets or computers as much because our phones are able to do it all.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's really impressive! It's awesome how much technology has changed and this phone is definitely something worth waiting for!
ReplyDeleteOops, I'm currently still an Apple user, so I'm not sure I will be changing my phones anytime soon to Nokia. But I'm glad Nokia is trying to make their way back.
ReplyDeleteI will probably give Nokia about three tries before trying to go for one. Hope that Nokia can make a good one this time. They need to innovate fast!
ReplyDeleteI am die hard team iPhone lol but I can respect how impressive the nokia 7 is
ReplyDeleteI was a die hard nokia fan back in symbian OS time . And when nokia didn't went for android i had to leave. Recent nokia launches and activities seems quite promising . Looks like it's the time say hello again to Nokia .
ReplyDeleteThis looks nice I need to get a second phone and this looks really sleek which I like.
ReplyDeleteO yes! I love Nokia sets because their lives are more than any of other mobile set. So happy that Nokia is back.This set looks really impressive. Thanks for sharing this informative article about Nokia 7 plus. Helpful for those who want to buy new mobile set.
ReplyDeleteI love Nokia but because it wasn't using android I started using another brand. I am now excited to know that Nokia 7 plus has Android OS.
ReplyDeleteNice to see that Nokia is stepping it up and becoming a contender again!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice budget friendly phone. If I need a new one anytime soon I'll definitely consider this one
ReplyDeleteThis phone looks like the new must have item. Can I just say that I love how Andriod names their operating systems after tasty desserts 😅
ReplyDeleteThis phone looks great all the features it has sound great. Im an iphone user though, I don’t think I could ever switch. Great phone though!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a cool new gadget to have! Always excited for new phones.
ReplyDeleteI've never really had anything other than an iphone, but this seems to be a great, new product. It's always exciting when a new device comes out!
ReplyDeleteA Nokia was my 1st phone years ago. I loved it.
ReplyDeletenokia launched something here in our city but we didn't attend. the PR company that handled the event was unfair and demeaning. So our group snubbed the event. Except for one, no Bacolod bloggers attended. The one who attended felt insulted. haha
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. I am so looking forward to this phone.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I"d heard about Android Pie - I'll have to keep an eye out for it!
ReplyDeletePhone looks kinda nice! The design is pretty cute, nokia used to make a fine quality phones too, android is android. Nice value for money.
ReplyDeleteIts been long I am done with Nokia, I have been using other brand but we are planning to get a new phone for my MIL, I will share this with my husband to check the specifications.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great! Wishing to have better specs and designs! Nokia was always awesome!
ReplyDeleteVery informative article. Thank you for sharing. A Nokia phone was the first phone that I owned. I have never owned anything but Androids ever since.
ReplyDelete